January 9, 2012

Animated Lizards and Rodents




he Pets EP is required.

The set contains...

...7 rodents (5 meshes/2 recolors):
squirrel cage: 1878 polys, same as all other rodent cages. This is the MASTER object* for all pet cages included in this set, so do not delete the file sim2me_eichhoernchenkaefig. Comes in five colours (see attached preview).
*you can download the MASTER files separately in the second comment.
squirrel: 850 polys. The grey one is the mesh, the brown one is rec1 and the dark brown one rec2. (sim2me_eichhoernchen.package)

chinchilla cage + chinchilla: 958 polys. (sim2me_chinchilla(kaefig).package)

hedgehog cage + hedgehog: 776 polys. (sim2me_igal(kaefig).package)

rat cage + rat: 926 polys. (sim2me_ratten(kaefig).package)

chipmunk cage + chipmunk: 906 polys. (sim2me_streifenhoernchen(kaefig).package)


...14 lizards (6 meshes/8 recolors):

red-headed rock agama + cage:
2134 polys for the cage, same as for all other lizard cages. 972 polys for agama. (sim2me_agame(nkaefig).package)

lizard anole + cage: 1044 polys. The green one is the mesh, the brown one the recolor. (sim2me_anole(nkaefig).package)

chameleon + cage: 976 polys. The green one is the mesh, the blue one rec1, orange one rec2 and red one rec3. (sim2me_chameleon(kaefig).package)

iguana + cage: 1054 polys. The green one is the mesh, the light green one rec1 and the orange one rec2. (sim2me_leguan(kaefig).package)

texas spiny + cage: 996 polys. (sim2me_texanischedornechse(nkaefig).package)

toyoko gecko + cage: 992 polys. The blue one is the mesh, the black one rec1 and the yellow one rec2. (sim2me_toyokogecko(kaefig).package)

Download page :
( Member)

or

No comments:

Post a Comment