In a world of jaded heroes and veteran adventurers, you play a team of misfits: Arianna, a dainty warrior with an attitude problem; Dirk, an adrenaline-junky rogue who doesn’t seem to understand the word ‘subtle;’ Benjamin, a nature-priest and an ill-suited newcomer to the adventuring lifestyle, and Chloe, a ditsy sorceress with a love of cute, fuzzy animals and setting her enemies on fire…
- 30+ hours of gameplay.
- Challenging, turn-based combat in a game that plays at your pace.
- A unique “Drama Star” system that rewards the player for playing through tough situations instead of reloading and replaying.
- A spell named, “Power Word: Defenestrate.”
- Over a hundred base spells, most with several upgraded variants.
- An innovative trap-disarming / lockpicking system using character skills and items to disable a device one component at a time.
- Over 80 feats to customize your party as they progress through the game.
- A detailed, “stats-heavy” rules system… which you are free to ignore if you choose.
- Nearly 200 different items to be used and abused by your characters.
- A “Quarterstaff of Nad-Whacking.”
- Sixteen “dungeons” (interior adventuring areas), five outdoor areas, one village, an alternate dimension, and some green dude’s one-room hovel.
- A THICK (virtually) 69-page PDF manual. For those who want more than just the tutorials
Release name: Frayed.Knights.The.Skull.of.S’makh.Daon.v1.04.incl.serial-THETA
Size: 195 MB