MetaProducts Offline Explorer is a offline browser that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. Using Offline Explorer Enterprise, you can download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, FTP, HTTPS, MMS, PNM and RTSP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. Offline Explorer also has many web development features that allow you to easily edit, view, browse or search downloaded Web pages (Offline Explorer has a built-in internal browser.) One of its strengths is to allow you to select (include or exclude) individual servers, directories and files using keywords.
Offline Explorer is known for its excellent user interface and for being one of the fastest known Web site downloaders available on the market today. Support of industry-standard technologies such as FTP, different proxy servers, Java and VB scripts, Java classes, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS,) Macromedia Flash, XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (TOC,) Acrobat (PDF,) M3U, AAM files, RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM,) MS NetShow Channel (.NSC,) VRML (.WRL, .WRZ,) QuickTime movies (.MOV) and cookies plus a built-in HTTP server that allows you to share downloaded files over an Intranet, make Offline Explorer the leader in offline browsing. The export feature allows you to copy downloaded sites to another location in different formats. Among its many awards, Offline Explorer is a ZDNet 5-star winner.
Offline Explorer Enterprise combines the usability of Offline Explorer with the power of Offline Explorer Pro and adds:
* The ability to download up to 100 million URLs per Project;
* An OLE Automation interface to enable control from other applications;
* The ability to update Projects with deleted files;
* Internal Proxy server to access downloaded sites transparently in your browser;
* Generation of Google SiteMap files.
* The fastest-possible multi-threaded processing of downloaded files by using all CPU cores.
The most significant new features:
* Office 2007-like Ribbon navigation
* Ability to mark Projects with color
* Search feature in the exported CHM files
* Project levels tab
* Enhanced Content Filters
* Multi-threaded parsing to use all CPU cores
* Download speed chart in the Status Bar
* Ability to index downloaded files for faster search
* FTP Upload in the Export dialog
* and more...
Thanks : leksema